Monday, December 1, 2008

First Post

Good evening and welcome to Life Home Travel!

My name is Paul Murray and I am your host for this weird, wonderful, ranting, raving, thoughtful and insightful excursion into my life.

I am 27 years old, married for two years to a wonderful woman who shall be now known as DW ("darling wife"), and currently on a year-long working holiday in Victoria, B.C., Canada. Lived in Australia for most of my life - born in Rockhampton, spent 6 months in Fiji during my childhood, grew up in Brisbane, and moved to Melbourne a few years ago to be with DG (who is now DW).

I have many and varied interests
  • Programming
  • Hi-Fi, home theatre and home automation
  • Home design and building
  • Music (I play piano, bass guitar and am learning guitar)
  • Design in general
  • Travel
  • Video Games
  • Photography

I am also a god-fearing spirit filled christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment